Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Enchanting Encounters

Entertaining at three Gala events in one week!

What a priviledge!


Sat 2010 Oct 23 2010:

WOW ! My first wish ceremony at the Design Exchange Gala 2010 was the guest of honour himself Bruce Mau { Massive Change AGO } Greatest compliment when Bruce read his wish cards during his dinner speech + after party !! My architecture career has come full circle !!!


Fri Oct 22 2010: 
It was tres-decadent with over-flowing samples of every kind of chocolat treat imaginable! Starseed wishes for V.I.P guests.




Thurs Oct 21 2010

A true labour of love by all organisers
and volunteers alike! Starseed Wish-Granting (by me) and our entertainment ambassadors were on hand to make this event a happy success for the children involved! 
A special thanks to Anna Donato for the wonderful opportunity.       



I Am so thrilled to be able to bring my gifts and talents to such worthy and uplifting events!

No comments:

Post a Comment